FASSE Internships 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the FASSE Internships 2023. The entire application details for the FASSE Internships can be accessed below.
Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
FASSET is offering an internship program for the 2023/2024 Financial Year. The program will be offered for a non-renewable period of 12 months. Applicants are invited from unemployed graduates, who are in possession of a National Diploma/Degree in the below-mentioned fields of study.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Graduates Internship Programme 2023
Stipend: Stipend: R5000 pm
National Diploma/Degree in:
- Information Technology (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/ITC/2023)
- Computer Science (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/ITC/2023)
- Risk Management or Compliance or Auditing (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/RIS/2023)
- Marketing (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/MKT/2023)
- BA or BCom with research as a module (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/RES/2023)
- LLB (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/LLB/2023)
- Business Administration (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Business Management (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Public Administration (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Public Management (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Accounting / Finance (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Project Management (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
TVET Work-Based Experience (WBE)
Stipend: R3500.00 – R5100.00 pm
N6 Certificate (Theory Component) in:
- Human Resources Management (Ref No: FAS/WBE/HRM/2023)
- Financial Management (Ref No: FAS/WBE/CFO/2023)
- Management Assistant (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
- Public Administration (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
- Public Management (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
- Business Administration (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
- Business Management (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
Please note: Applications are open to South African citizens only.
How to Apply
NB. Please quote the Reference Number on the email subject as stated above for the relevant internship. An email without the Reference as a subject/heading will be disqualified because the application cannot be tracked.
- A two-page Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of Identity Documents,
- Certified matric certificate, qualifications, and academic record/statement
Send Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 13 February 2023 @16:30
For any inquiries regarding the Internship Opportunities, please contact Mr. Karabo Dikgore, Human Resources Department at (011) 476 – 8570.
Should you not hear from FASSET within 10 days after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. Correspondence is limited to shortlisted applicants only. Applicants will be expected to undergo an interview (assessment)