Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarships 2023/2024. The entire application details for École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarships can be accessed below.
École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarships
École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarship is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Master, Diploma level programm(s) in the field of Humanities, Arts and Humanities, Arts taught at École Normale Supérieure. The deadline for the scholarship Varies.
École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarship is available to undertake Master, Diploma level programs at École Normale Supérieure.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Arts and Humanities
Under an ENS monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS, campuses will be provided to the selected candidates.
International students from any country are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- Candidates must not have lived in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) or the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
How to Apply
Application to International selection according to the calendars below.
- If your file is complete, it is submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your dossier, you are invited to take written and oral tests.
- The marks obtained at the tests determine the list of admitted students.
NB: Applicants interested in the Department of Cognitive Studies (DEC) can apply using the Science or Arts&Humanities forms indiscriminately. THIS DOCUMENT shows the differences between these 2 options. All candidates MUST contact the DEC in order to choose the right way, based on their personal academic background.