Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CTU Training Solutions Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Head of Programme: Graphic Design and UI, UX Development
CTU Training Solutions is at the forefront of Private Higher Education in South Africa since 1987 and we are rapidly growing our offerings with our Blended Learning Methodology including Virtual Lecturer-led Interactive Teaching solutions. We have a vacancy for a Head of Programme. As part of the Academic team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and managing of weekly classes
- Preparation and delivery of learning content
- Consultation on practical projects
- Develop learning material if required
- Assessment of formative and summative assessments.
- Material development:
- Development of learner and facilitator guides, module content, and assessment materials.
- Ensure the quality of assessments as well as alignment of assessments to Unit standards.
- Upload guides and assessments to the relevant learning management system
- Quality Assurance
- Oversee the assessment and moderation of all assessments relevant to the qualification
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum requirements:
- Minimum NQF level 8 qualification in Graphics and UI/WEB or similar qualification
- 5 years industry experience
- 5 years lecturing experience
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Package & Remuneration
Remuneration Package: Will be negotiated.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website for more details and submit the application(s).