Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Coca-Cola Business Admin Learnerships 2023. The entire application details for the Coca-Cola Business Admin Learnerships can be accessed below.
Coca-Cola Business Admin Learnerships
Coca-Cola invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for Business Admin Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR & Project Department. We are looking for talented individual/s to obtain the relevant skills and development towards a National Certificate in Business administration – Learnership, which will be based at multiple sites.
- A Grade 12 qualification in Maths and English (pass rate of at least 50%) is essential
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- 1 year of work experience
- South African citizens
- Candidate Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full-time studies
- Candidate must be willing to attend classes on weekdays, and Saturdays if required
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organization
Skills and Competencies:
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes weekends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurized working environment
- Must be willing to work at the Regional location
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 31st November 2022