Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Clockwork Marketing Learnerships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Clockwork Marketing Learnerships can be accessed below.
Clockwork Marketing Learnerships
Clockwork invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Clockwork is offering a leadership opportunity, in collaboration with Red & Yellow, to an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is passionate about learning about the marketing and advertising industry. Someone who will be able to show versatility within the advertising space, driven to add value to our organization, its culture, and clientele. You should be able to commit to a 12-month work-integrated leadership program at the Clockwork offices.
If you believe that you should be our next learner, send through your CV, cover letter, and a 30-second video explaining why we should select you.
Communication, Content, Digital, Design & Strategy
- Learn and participate in basic research, finding interesting audiences and influencers.
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to create promotions and awareness for clients and targets of interest.
- Learn and assist with evaluating content for accuracy and gaps, and be able to adapt to new tools and technology.
- Contribute and learn about digital and social marketing.
- Assist and contribute to the creative process of ideas relating to strategy and participate in the basic implementation of strategy with supervision.
- Proactiveness and initiative
- Be a skilled communicator (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Have a keen interest in marketing trends, brands, and industry standards
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proficient and literate in Microsoft Office package
- Good writing skills
Please note that applicants with Media, Design, Digital, and Communication qualifications and experience will be advantageous.
Your application must involve the following attachments to [email protected]:
- A comprehensive CV/Resume highlighting your achievements and/or experiences
- Cover letter
- 30-second video explaining why you should be the next learner at Clockwork
To apply for consideration for the leadership program, applicants should send their CV, a motivation letter, a 30-second video, as well as their qualifications or relevant certificates to
Application Deadline: 14th October 2022