Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the City of Joburg Communications Graduate Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for the City of Joburg Communications Graduate Internships can be accessed below.
City of Joburg Communications Graduate Internships
The city of Johannesburg Municipality invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for Communications Graduate Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Forensic & Investigation Services department is offering Internship opportunities to suitably qualified and unemployed graduates. The Internship will run for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
- To provide to the Strategic Stakeholder Management unit.
- Multimedia function;
- General support function;
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Degree / Diploma in:
- Public Relations
- or equivalent qualification.
- No experience is required.
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Skills and Competencies:
- Language proficiency (reading and writing) in English and excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications) and email
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2022