Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for City of Cape Town Graduate Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for City of Cape Town Graduate Internships can be accessed below.
City of Cape Town Graduate Internships
The city of Cape Town invites suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Unemployed South African graduates below the age of 35 years old are invited to participate in the City’s Internship Programme for Digital Transformation on a twelve-month contract.
- Work with Project Managers and Technical Architects to define requirements within the project scope and transcribe business requirements into technical specifications
- Analyze impact of the proposed solution across the CAR projects, developing use cases to explain/demonstrate program requirements
- Conduct research and analysis to add value to the projects
- Engage with leading research bodies such as Gartner, to bring best practices and thought leadership across the projects
- Bring new and innovative thinking and ideas to the Digital Unit
- Provide day-to-day support to either Project Managers or Technical
- Architects, as per resource allocations
Fields of study:
A degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science,
- Information Systems,
- Data & Analytics
- Physical Sciences (BSc)
- Business Science,
- Finance / Accounting
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
NB. Based on qualifications and background, you will be best placed within one of the projects or support areas within the Digital Unit.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 4th November 2022
NB. Preference will be given to candidates who reside within the City of Cape Town