Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Cargil Graduate Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Cargil Graduate Internships can be accessed below.
Cargil Graduate Internships
Cargill invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
We are recruiting a Commercial Merchandising Trainee to join our team in Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain EMEA Grain group in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The position provides an extensive 24 months of training mainly in Commercial & Supply Chain, but also Risk Management, Trading Operations, and Market Analysis, to produce excellent commercial merchandising professionals in diverse agricultural commodities, mainly in grains.
What you will bring to Cargill (REQUIRED)
- A completed Bachelor’s (Hons) or Master’s degree in:
- Sales / Business,
- Agricultural Engineering
- 0 – 2 years of work experience and/or internship in a related field.
- Fluent English.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other technical tools.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven natural leadership and interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Teamwork; ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional teams.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Self-starter; highly motivated and able to work independently. Willingness to take responsibility and initiative. Demonstrated experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Fast learner and oriented to self-development: curiosity to learn and create new ways of building and/or improving systems and processes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Flexibility and managing ambiguity; able to cope with fast changes within a growing company and see opportunities in change.
- Risk appetite; composure, resilience, risk analysis, and right sizing.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified