Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Capricom TVET College Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Capricom TVET College Internships can be accessed below.
Capricom TVET College Internships
Capricorn TVET College invites applications from South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
Capricom VET College is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants to apply for its
Communications, Media, and Public Relations Internship intake for 2023.
This role requires an energetic, dedicated, and detail-oriented person who can manage multiple tasks successful candidate should be a team player with an understanding of the TVET sector, a willingness to learn, and the ability to manage multiple tasks while adapting to shifting priorities. The successful candidate will undergo a structured development program within 12 months.
The duties include but are not limited to: Draft, distributing, and pitching speeches, news releases, media alerts, and other stories, editing and formatting photos and videos for social media and website, updating the College website and social media platforms regularly, graphic design, media relations, digital asset management, prepare weekly reports and maintain regular contact with the supervisor, collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for Public Relations and communications, event coordination and other communications and administrative support tasks as assigned.
Key skills required:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication, Interpersonal skills
- Strong visual skills and some experience with designing materials for print and online
- Understanding of the basic principles of Public Relations and/or communication
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is highly desired
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and public contacts
- Understanding of Social Media platforms and strategy
- Crisis analysis and crisis-solving
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Degree in: Communication/ Public Relations/ Media Studies/ Journalism
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to send an application letter and attach a recently updated CV, academic record, certified copies of ID, and qualifications not older than three (3) months. No faxed or late applications will be considered.
Please forward all applications to The central office, 16 Market Street, Polokwane 0700, or post to: The Principal, Capricorn TVET College, Private Bag X9674, Polokwane, 0700. If you did not receive feedback from the College within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31 January 2023
Enquires: Work Integrated Learning (WIL) on 015 230 1800 or [email protected] during