Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Cape Gate Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for Cape Gate Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursaries can be accessed below.
Cape Gate Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursaries
Cape Gate invites students to apply for Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
The bursary will be awarded for Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgy Engineering (B.Ing) studies, at Universities within South Africa.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy Engineering (B.Ing) qualification
- You must have completed your 1st year of study and be entering your 2nd year of study
- You must be studying at a recognized and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum “C” symbol overall average in your 1st year’s final results
- You must have proven financial need
- You must NOT be receiving any other financial assistance
How to apply
Download and complete the Isaac-Joffe-Fellowship-Bursary-Application-Form-2023
Application forms can also be collected from Human Resource Development Department, Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd, Nobel Boulevard, Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, 1900.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- 1st-year tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Fee statement from your institution (on the institution’s letterhead)
– Faxed: 016 980 2225
Human Resource Development Department
Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd
3 Nobel Boulevard