Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Bidvest Vericon Recruitment 2023/2024.
Bidvest Vericon enhances our customers’ profitability by improving efficiencies, eliminating risk, and improving throughput by means of integrated systems and an applied methodology of control within the warehousing environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Recruiting an Operations Manager for the PE region
Duties & Responsibilities
• Excellent communications & relationship building skills
• Managing of staff and client needs
• Feedback to client’s daily concerning delivery and order status
• Work according to company policies and procedures
• Ensure all deadlines are met concerning customer and client demands
• Must have experience within the commercial industry warehousing and inventory
• Ensure compliance to customer order requirements and spec’s
• Own transport with Code 8 (B) license
• Compliance and execution to all safety rule and regulation
• Monitor and manage shift patterns and punctuality
• Should have financial understanding based on budgets, forecasts, wages and invoicing
• Compiling of daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Compliance to operational KPI’s site-specific
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Matric /Grade 12
• Computer literate: MS package – must be able to do Excel / PowerPoint and draft statistical reports
• Minimum 5 years of warehouse/logistics and inventory management experience
• Relevant qualifications for warehouse management as well as Sig Sigma and SHERQ.
• SAP / JD or any other WMS system experience will be beneficial
R 35000 CTC
1. Must be able to work without direct Supervision on Clients site
2. Must be computer literate, Excel intermediate / Excellent. Competency will be tested.
3. Must be able to compile reports
4. Must be able to communicate in English to various staff levels on-site
5. Must be able to work overtime on short notice
6. Attention to detail and accurate recording of information is key requirements of the positions
7. Working experience in Production / Warehouse Areas will be an advantage
8. Working experience in Receiving and Issuing of stock is a prerequisite.
9. Needs to have strong problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website for more details and submit the application(s).