Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the AVI Limited HR Internships 2023. The full application details for the AVI Limited HR Internships can be accessed below.
AVI Limited HR Internships
AVI Limited invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for HR Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
What you will be doing:
You will form part of a dynamic team of HR professionals and be given the unique opportunity to be exposed to all functions within HR, including but not limited to:
- The promotion of equality and diversity
- Performance appraisals
- Policies around disciplinary procedures and absence management
- The administration of payroll and how to maintain employee records
- Employee relations
- Skills Development
- HR Reporting
- Learning & Development
What you will need to be considered:
- A BCom Honours in Human Resource Management / Industrial Psychology
- A minimum average of 70% in the final year of studies
- Sound analytical ability
- MS Office (more specifically Excel)
- Any vacation experience or part-time work would be ideal
- An ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- A strong desire to learn and grow
What makes you exceptional?
- Are you an Analytical Thinker that focuses on finding solutions to problems, effectively gathering and analyzing information by asking probing questions, and thinking things through?
- You build and strengthen mutually beneficial partnerships with others both internal and external to the business.
- You collaborate with others by involving, listening, and encouraging others to contribute to the decision-making process as far as possible.
- You are reliable and complete your work in accordance with the agreed-upon timelines.
- You consistently produce high-quality work by being meticulous and continually checking the detail of my work.
- You work smart by planning and prioritizing your tasks effectively
- You do things the right way and honor commitments made to members within and outside of the organization.
- You are energetic and take the initiative to get things started and make things happen
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 9th October 2022