Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Astron Energy Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for the Astron Energy Bursaries can be accessed below.
Astron Energy Bursaries
Astron Energy invites students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
The bursary scheme forms part of Astron Energy’s commitment to skills development, meaningful socio-economic transformation, and the country’s broader development agenda.
The sponsorship offers the following:
- Full bursaries to attend ANY registered higher education institution covering tuition, textbooks, accommodation, food, and other approved necessities.
- On-going psycho-social support provided by Excel@Uni.
- Light-touch mentorship for developing essential skills imperative for personal and professional growth.
- The goal is to fund students in the following faculties: Commerce, Science, Engineering & Built Environment
Who Can Apply
- Applicants must be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must be pursuing a FULL-TIME qualification (Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree, Master, Etc)
- Applicants must be pursuing their qualification level for the first time (ie, not repeating a degree, honors, etc)
- Applicants must be pursuing a qualification or intending to pursue a qualification at any tertiary institution registered with DHET and SAQA. (This includes private/community colleges and TVETS)
Please read these notes and instructions carefully before completing the form. Be sure to read every section and ensure that the information you provide is accurate.
How to Apply
- Applications that are incomplete and that include misrepresentations will immediately be disregarded.
- Please ensure that you attach ALL of the Required Documents
- Closing date for application type:
- Astron Energy 2023 Bursary closes: Monday, November 21, 2022, at 12 midday
- Bursary allocation year for application type:
- Astron Energy 2023 Bursary will be allocated for the 2023 academic year
It is your responsibility to apply for entrance to your intended course and university and to ensure that you are able to meet the entrance requirements stipulated for your course.
Please ensure that you complete all the sections of this application form.
Please select the correct funding opportunity when completing your application.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we have received your application.
You will be advised if your application is unsuccessful. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interviews.
Application Deadline: 21st November 2022