Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the ARM Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for the ARM Bursaries can be accessed below.
African Rainbow Minerals (ARM) invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies at Stellenbosch University, within these fields:
- Chemical Engineering
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses, for the entire duration of the course of study: registration fees, tuition fees, textbooks, laptops, accommodation in a university residence, meals, and a data allowance if necessary.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 21 days after the closing date – if you do not receive any feedback by this time, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates will be required to attend a panel interview and partake in psychometric assessments before the final selection is made.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying at Stellenbosch University, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must have completed your 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of study
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must NOT be currently receiving any other bursary funding
How to Apply
Students who meet the criteria can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- University full academic record (on institutions letterhead)
- Stellenbosch University acceptance letter (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application (maximum 1 page) (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 1 page)
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of the above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “ARM Bursary Application 2023” in the email subject line).
Application Deadline: 30th December 2022