Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Aon Re Africa Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for the Aon Re Africa Bursaries can be accessed below.
Aon Re Africa Bursaries
Aon Re Africa invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
|Bursary Provider:||Aon Re Africa|
|Closing Date:||20 March 2023|
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Aon Re Africa (Pty) Ltd Bursary Programme. Transport your career with one of the world’s leading insurance brokers, providers of reinsurance and human capital consulting organisation.
Why an Aon Re Bursary?
- Study at a University of your choice
- Tuition fees, accommodation, and textbooks are paid for
- Opportunity to join the Aon Re Africa (Pty) Ltd Graduate Programme upon completion of studies, conditions apply
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers into our fold of growing Talent, by offering four (4) participants financial aid for studies.
Aon Re Africa (Pty) Ltd is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities
Aon Re Africa Pty Ltd, FSP 20658
Who can apply?
Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies, in the following academic fields of study:
- BSc Quantitative Risk Management
- Actuarial Sciences
- Law/ Legal & Compliance
- Insurance & Risk Management
What are the selection criteria?
Grade 12 results with a minimum of 65% average (Grade 12 mid-year results for current grade 12 learners & Final matric results)
65% overall average academic record at the tertiary level
The final 2022 year-end mark will form part of the selection process – high school or tertiary level.
How to Apply
To Apply, Send the following documents to this email: [email protected] with the subject as: Aon Re Bursary programme 2023
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
Other Important information
- The closing date for applications is 20th March 2023
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- Should you not hear from the Aon Re (Pty) Ltd Human Resource division by the 30th of April 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful