Anglo American Platinum Civil Engineering Bursaries 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Anglo-American Platinum Civil Engineering Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for the Anglo-American Platinum Civil Engineering Bursaries can be accessed below.
Anglo-American Platinum Civil Engineering Bursaries
Anglo American Platinum invites South African students to apply for Civil Engineering Bursary Programme 2023 / 2024 academic year.
Anglo American Platinum invites Grade 12 learners and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year university students to apply for the Civil Engineering Bursary Programme 2023.
Reference Id: REF43476F
Anglo American Platinum’s bursary schemes give young professionals an entry point into the company, the mining industry , and the job market. The application can only be made online.
If you are a Grade 12 learner when you apply, and you receive one of our bursaries, you will get the opportunity to thoroughly investigate and confirm your career choice by working with professional practitioners for up to a year before you start with your tertiary studies.
Our Bursaries include tuition fees, a private accommodation allowance or accommodation costs (a university residence with a self-catering allowance or a university residence including meals), a computer/laptop allowance, a personal allowance, a textbook allowance, and our company medical aid scheme is available to you as a scholarship or bursary recipient.
You may remain on your parent or guardian’s medical aid, but you must submit proof of this.
- Grade 12 learners must submit their Grade 11 results, stamped by the school, and provisional acceptance at a tertiary institution.
- 1st-year students: Grade 12 (Mathematics or Technical Mathematics, Physical Science or Technical Science, and English with a 60% pass rate). Applied and Accepted – 1st year Civil Engineering (4-year degree – BSc, BEng, BET) – NQF7
- 2nd-year students: Registered as a 1st year currently studying must have passed all modules that they have registered for.
- 3rd-year students: Must be currently completing 2nd year and pass all modules and must have passed all subjects you are currently registered for at tertiary institution.
- 4th-year students: Must be currently completing 3rd year and pass all modules and must have passed all subjects you are currently registered for at tertiary institution.
- Applications made without all supporting documents attached, will not be considered.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process:
- Your certified ID document.
- Your Grade 11 results, stamped by your school or, if you have completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate.
- Proof of residence
- Your latest transcripts and previous year’s results; and
- A CV with all the relevant information
- Proof of Resident
Applications are open to all our operation areas of influence. Obtain a Gmail address if you don’t have one at
You can track your application at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/ account/sign-in
Application Deadline: 15th June 2023