Alfred Nzo Municipality Finance Internships 2022/2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Alfred Nzo Municipality Finance Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Alfred Nzo Municipality Finance Internships can be accessed below.
Alfred Nzo Municipality Finance Internships
Alfred Nzo Municipality invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Grade 12
- A three-year recognized B. Com degree or National Diploma, majoring in Accounting and/or Local Government Finance
- Must be a graduate residing from within the Alfred No District Municipality jurisdiction (proof of residence required)
- Must have no prior working experience.
KEY COMPETENCY SKILLS:
- Computers especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
- Planning and organizing skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness and readiness to work long hours and under pressure
- Good customer care skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
To assist and hence receive training and exposure in the following area:
- Implementation of financial management reforms and the Municipal Finance
- Management Act
- General Financial Administration
- Capital and operating budget administration
- Salary management
- Procurement administration
- Liability administration
- Treasury management
Please note: Applicants must submit a completed ANDM Employment Form obtained from
our offices or on our website (www.andm.gov.za) and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with
exposition of their experience and competencies with certified copies of qualifications, Identity
document and license where applicable.
How to Apply
Applications should be forwarded to the Corporate Services Department, Alfred No District Municipality, ERF 1400 Ntsizwa Street, or Private Bag X 511, Mount Ayliff, 4735.
Application Deadline: 4th November 2022