AJPG Management Enterprises Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AJPG Management Enterprises Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
AJPG Management Enterprises Limited is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: eCommerce & Digital Marketing Specialist
The AJP Group is a family-owned business consisting of some 20 corporate entities (est. 1994). Its primary business is the retail of food and liquor, coupled with a medium-sized retail property component.
The businesses are mostly based in the Eastern districts of the Ekurhuleni Metropolis in the province of Gauteng South Africa
Duties & Responsibilities
The position mainly consists of site & price maintenance, site & app upgrades, promotions, campaigns & online competitions, marketing, new business recruitment, and app innovation.
- Online platform bulk price maintenance
- Daiy site maintenance
- Designing promotional advertising and sharing on Community groups
- Attend to customer queries.
- Online staff training sessions
- Manage app and website changes.
- Investigation of fraudulent transactions, payments, and refunds.
- Accountant order queries
- Improving the online experience through innovation and implementation on the app and website.
- Planning, authorizing designs, visit the store on the day.
- Find ways to attract new customers and keep existing customers.
- Follow Social media pages to check posts.
- Order Marketing material for stores – Banners, Stickers, posters, pamphlets, etc.
- Store visits to ensure marketing material is up, check in on staff, and that all processes are followed.
- Maintain in and out of stocks on the back end.
- Identify events during the year and request designs of promotions and marketing materials
- Maintain Loyalty point program – Ensure customers redeem points.
Desired Experience & Qualification
3+ years minimum experience in a similar or related field.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- The high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to be dynamic and work within a pressurized environment
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Ability to be dynamic and work within a pressurized environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).