Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the ACU Australia Scholarships 2023. The entire application details for the ACU Australia Scholarships can be accessed below.
ACU Australia Scholarships
Scholarships Opportunities 2023 Applications are now open!
ACU Australia Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programme(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Australian Catholic University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
ACU International Student Scholarship
Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies. ACU is among the top universities in Australia providing Higher education opportunities at an affordable cost. The university imparts knowledge in different areas.
ACU Australia Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programs at Australian Catholic University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
- There are 20 scholarships available annually (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two)
All international students who are future students or commencing studies at ACU
Eligibility requirements for ACU Merit Scholarships
- This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, by the scholarship application close date:
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any ACU coursework degree (excluding pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses)
- Year level: first year (Commencing a new ACU course in Semester 1, 2023)
- Required study load: full-time
- Campus: any on campus
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1, 2023
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in a previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
How to Apply
Interested applicants, Should CLICK HERE to apply
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) across your most recent program of study. (Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable), and an official explanation of the grading system).
- Applications are assessed based on academic merit.
- The Selection Committee may give consideration to the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
- Recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee consisting of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global and Educational Pathways), the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or nominee), the Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations, and the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment.
- In considering applications, in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria, the Selection Committee may give consideration to the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, recipients are required to maintain the following:
- An overall minimum GPA of 4.75 (on the ACU seven-point scale) for the duration of their course.
- A minimum Pass grade for all units in which they were enrolled in the previous study period.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses post initial enrolment.
- Students must pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship remains valid for students on an approved Leave of Absence for up to 12 months.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities